Item - Vintage Field Service Pocket Book 1938 complete with 12 Printed Pamphlets as follows -
- No.1 Glossary of Military Terms and Organization in the Field, Dated 1940, 30 Pages.
- No.2 Orders and Intercommunication, dated 1939, 62 Pages.
- No.3 Intelligence - Information and Security, Dated 1939, 32 Pages.
- No.4 Field Engineering, Dated 1939, 65 Pages.
- No.5 Billets, Camps and Bivouacs, Camp Cooking and Water Arrangements. Dated 1939, 32 Pages.
- No.6 Mechanized Movement by Road, Dated 1939, 29 Pages.
- No.7 Movement by Sea, Rail and Air, Dated 1939, 22 Pages.
- No.8 Protection Against Gas, Dated 1939, 22 Pages.
- No.9 Supply and Replenishment of Material In The Field, Dated 1939, 26 Pages.
- No.9a Ammunition Abbreviations, Dated 1940, 10 Pages.
- No.10 Medical Services, Dated 1940, 31 Pages.
- No.11 Discipline, Office Work and Burial Parties. Dated 1939, 20 Pages.
Author - His Majesty's Stationery Office
Dated - 1938-40
Format - Hardback
Dust Jacket (Y/N) - No
1st Edition (Y/N) - Yes
Published By - His Majesty's Stationery Office.
Printed By - William Clowes & Sons., Limited of London and Beccles, England
Pages - 381 Pages
Dimensions - 6.75" by 4.5" (1.875" thick)
Weight - 321g
Condition - Excellent Used Condition, with some light edge wear to the pamphlets, part missing to the top of the first page (most likely where the previous name was...) and some slight indentations to the rear cover (Please refer to Scans).
POSTAGE & PACKAGING
There is a charge of £3.00 for Postage and Packaging to all U.K. Residents (Standard UK Delivery), we will also ship Worldwide please check table below for delivery costs. The book will be packed against card and covered in polythene prior to dispatch. If you have any questions please feel free to contact!
|Next Day UK Delivery||£9.00|
|Signed For UK Delivery||£4.00|
|Standard UK Delivery||£3.00|
|Air Mail Europe||£9.00|
|Air Mail Outside Europe||£16.00|