Vintage Cookery Book Home Christmas Cookery - Stork Margarine Cookery Service, Circa 1950s
- Customer Reviews
For Sale Softback Cookery Book - Home Christmas Cookery Book produced in collaboration with Stork Maragarine, containing over 30 recipes, Hints & Tips, etc...!
TITLE - Home Christmas Cookery
AUTHOR - Anon
DATE - Circa 1950s
FORMAT - Softback
DUST JACKET (Y/N) - No
1st EDITION (Y/N) - Not Known
PUBLISHED BY - Stork Margarine, London, England inconjunction with "HOME" Magazine.
PRINTED BY - Sun Printers Ltd, London and Watford, England.
PAGES - 14 Pages plus Index
SIZE - 8" by 6"
- Preperation and Roasting Instructions (Turkey, Goose, Chicken or Duck - Roast Beef or Roast Pork, Baked and Boiled Ham, Chipolata Sausages and Bacon Rolls)
- Stuffings and Accompaniments (Chestnut Stuffing - Sausage Forcemeat - Parsley and Herb Stuffing, Sage and Onion Stuffing - Bread Sauce - Apple Sauce - Yorkshire Pudding - Gravy)
- Christmas Pudding and Accompaniments (Hard Sauce - Brandy Sauce - Sweet White Sauce - Mincemeat - Mincemeat Tart - Mince Pies - Iced Mincemeat Tarts)
- Christmas Tea (Christmas Cake - Almond Paste - Royal Icing - Soft Christmas Icing - To Coat with Almond Paste - To Ice and Decorate the Cake - Yule Log - Chocolate Tangerine Cake - Mixed Fruit Triangles - Quick Home-Made Bread - Sandwich Fillings)
- Continental Recipes (Spiced Christmas Biscuits - Yuletide Shortbread Biscuits - Hungarian Chocolate Cake - Continental Honey Cakes)
- Using Up Leftovers (Chicken or Turkey Soup - Turkey and Rice Platter - Fried Christmas Pudding and Lemon Sauce)
CONDITION - Good Used Condition, though it has been folded in half across its width at sometime, and has left a light crease mark (Please refer to Scans)!
There is a charge for postage & packing of £1.50 to all U.K. Residents (1st Class Mail Only, others P.O.A), will also ship Worldwide no problem but please contact before purchasing for price on Postage. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact!
Postage Rates for this item
|Special Next Day Delivery||£5.00|
|1st Class Recorded||£2.50|