Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There is a full no-quibble money back guarantee on all products as long as they are returned in the condition as sent and within 14 days of date of purchase, buyers are liable for all returning costs. Please also note we do require contact via E-Mail to state your intention to return and always obtain a proof of postage from your Post Office/Courier in case of loss.
- The bulk of orders will be posted within a couple of hours of payment being received if payment is made between the hours of 9.00GMT and 1500GMT, Monday to Friday. All Orders placed at the weekend will be sent out Monday Morning, if you require Next Day Delivery please make sure that your order is placed before 13.00GMT to give us time to prepare the item, package it and get it the Post Office. Larger and Heavier Items that require a courier service will need 24 hours grace before being dispatched, this is for administration and packaging; smaller items can go Next Day delivery through the Post Office Network.
- By agreeing to order products on this site the buyer agrees to buy at the stated price and in the way described on this site. The sellers acceptance of the order is conditional on receipt of payment, the ability of the seller to provide the product or service and there being no error or innocent misrepresentation by either party.
- The buyer accepts the responsibility for judging the suitability of the product for the buyers required purpose.
- The Product, any advice, and the presentation of the products have been prepared in accordance with English Law, but the seller does not claim that they necessarily accord with the laws of other countries.
- To the extent permitted by the law the seller excludes any warranties in relation to the product, however, the buyers statutory rights are not affected.
- All descriptions and photographs within the pages of Retonthenet have been described in-house and are the property of seller. The photographs are of the actually item that you will receive and the descriptions are true and fair and to the best knowledge of the seller.
- The buyer acknowledges that the seller may retain and use the buyers details provided with this order. The seller confirms that it will not pass these details to third parties without the buyers consent, except to the extent required to perform this contract. All Online Payments are completely safe, secure and encrypted to the highest level through the built in gateway payment system. Our host servers are protected by several hardware firewalls and their payment pages are protected by a 128 bit secure server.
- Overseas Buyers (Non UK Buyers) please note that the seller is not responsible for any customs duties that may arise, please make sure that you contact your Local Customs Office to find out if the shipment will be liable for local charges.
- Any sale or service is subject to English law and the sole jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The Free Postage & Packaging Offer only applies to orders to be delivered in the UK using Standard Delivery.